Eligibility requirements for Partners in Excellence (PIE) in TSHSAA
- PIE applicants must remit the annual stated registration fee.
- PIE members may be individuals or family members who live in the same household.
- Each PIE member must agree to the Standards of Noble Conduct as outlined below. These are minimum guidelines all TSHSAA members are asked to maintain. Each sport/activity may have additional guidelines/policies relevant to that
Standards of Noble Conduct for Partners in Excellence
I will participate with all diligence, giving my best efforts at all times while I am a member in good standing of TSHSAA by:
- Speaking with respect to all adults and not harshly criticizing teams, coaches, opponents and officials.
- Taking any concerns I have first, to the involved coach or person, then to the director of operations of the sport/activity, and thirdly, to the Executive Director. If I feel I have not reached resolution, I will take my issue to the Board of Directors and recognize their decision as final.
- Upholding a standard of nobility by personally refraining from the abuse of alcohol, use of illegal drugs, coarse or foul
language or any other activity that would bring reproach on the organization or myself.